Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  More…

Diners Club offering points earning special

Discussion in 'Diners Club Rewards' started by spunkarooney, Nov 17, 2004.

1. spunkarooney

spunkarooney Member

Feb 24, 2004
    Just wanted to let you people know that I just received a call from Diners Club offering 2 points for every $1 spent for the period 01/12/2004 to 28/02/2005.

It is my understanding that some are only being offered 1½ points for every $1 spent and that this is being made available selectively - my guess is to inactive cardholders.
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Probably correct. However I've seen nothing :( and you can't get much more inactive than my Diners Card. :( :roll:

3. niteswmr

niteswmr Newbie

Jan 31, 2005
    My first free year with ANZ FF Diner's Club was approaching its end so today I phoned up to cancel the card as I'd barely used it over my Visa. They'd already offered me a discount on annual fee reducing it to $79 before the statement was sent out, but to keep me they offered over the phone 2 points per dollar spent for the next 6 months - seemed like a reasonable offer so I stayed.