Diners Club offering points earning special

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunkarooney

Just wanted to let you people know that I just received a call from Diners Club offering 2 points for every $1 spent for the period 01/12/2004 to 28/02/2005.

It is my understanding that some are only being offered 1½ points for every $1 spent and that this is being made available selectively - my guess is to inactive cardholders.

spunkarooney said:
Just wanted to let you people know that I just received a call from Diners Club offering 2 points for every $1 spent for the period 01/12/2004 to 28/02/2005.

It is my understanding that some are only being offered 1½ points for every $1 spent and that this is being made available selectively - my guess is to inactive cardholders.

Probably correct. However I've seen nothing :( and you can't get much more inactive than my Diners Card. :( :roll:

My first free year with ANZ FF Diner's Club was approaching its end so today I phoned up to cancel the card as I'd barely used it over my Visa. They'd already offered me a discount on annual fee reducing it to $79 before the statement was sent out, but to keep me they offered over the phone 2 points per dollar spent for the next 6 months - seemed like a reasonable offer so I stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back