Did someone mention tegh Select card had an offer for $298 fee for life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity

Established Member
Could be my imagination but did I here somewhere recently that Citi have got a promotion for new Select customers at about $298 fee for life?

if so does anyone have a link?

Last edited:
Could be my imagination but did I here somewhere recently that Citi have got a promotion for new Select customers at about $298 fee for life?

if so does anyone have a link?
I'd be in on that for sure but havent seen any such offer.

I might give Citi a buzz, could have been a throw away line by the agent when I was acquiring the Signature recently under FF for Life

Last edited:
Would that be better than the Signature fee free for life??

Depends on your spend of course

The higher it is, the larger the yield differential will become.

At that fee, I'd take it up again (having left Select for the fee-free Signature after they removed the free hotel night).

It wasn't mentioned on here as far as I can recall infinity.

I must confess that I've considered the Select even with the annual fee at full tote, but the numbers just don't add up for me for the extra 0.33 pt/$ over the signature. (Un)fortunately my ATO bills only started ramping right up just as Citi stopped paying on them.

Hmmm, the unlimited priority pass of the Select would be nice, but don't meet the income requirements, so a moot point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back