Damn! Missed it again. I hate myselfActually looks a bit interesting at the cheaper prices. Wynns $23 Elizabeth Sem $17 Leasingham Reisling.... And the John Duval Shiraz pack with the Magnum. I'm going in....
It's still up/accessibleDamn! Missed it again. I hate myself
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
No. It's generally only up for 45 mins or so..It's still up/accessible
Still there for me bit annoyingly cant see the vintage.No. It's generally only up for 45 mins or so..
But it was $100 cheaper yesterday during the sale.Still there for me bit annoyingly cant see the vintage.
Yeah strange that it's still up, and yes suspect prices are different from the Friday morning 'window'But it was $100 cheaper yesterday during the sale.
Yeah damn, that's handy for me to be able to see what I missed out on. I cld well have splurged just a bit there depending on the discounts (once they got around to applying them).But it was $100 cheaper yesterday during the sale.
I think Jack Mann was $79, Michael similar but my memory is less certainYeah damn, that's handy for me to be able to see what I missed out on. I cld well have splurged just a bit there depending on the discounts (once they got around to applying them).
Some interesting pinots and mixes there. Oakridge seems prominent. Also wondering how much the discount was on the premium aussie reds like the Jack Mann and Michael
Photo of label suggests 2023, unsure on magnum.Still there for me bit annoyingly cant see the vintage.
