Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Mynameislucluc

Established Member
Rapaura SpringsLimestone Marlborough Pinot Noir

Originally First Choice gave me "Reserve", and I mentioned I bought the white label and they gave me LimeStone instead of the Reservoir.

4.3 rating, and 2018 instead of 2017. I assume still single vineyard and definitely not on clearance.

Did I get a good deal? 😂

Alex Arch

Got a call from twe aud180 for 6x penfold Max shiraz or Cab Sav and get a 389, 311 chard and Max chard. Phone deal only. Seemed decent. Also flogging the new US/AU blends

olympicwiz

Established Member
Got a call from twe aud180 for 6x penfold Max shiraz or Cab Sav and get a 389, 311 chard and Max chard. Phone deal only. Seemed decent. Also flogging the new US/AU blends
Personally I am not a huge fan of these bundled deals, unless majority of wine in the pack are the ones that I really like, I would stay away from them..no matter what the price is.

Last edited:

grapes7

Intern
Woodlands Margaret $41 after 20% cashback at BWS until midnight. Not bad considering Dan’s are selling them for $68 before CAshback.

toney

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..