Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

glasszon

Solutions
My online delivery order was just processed by LL after purchasing on the weekend so perhaps there is some hope that they come through.

Hope you guys get the order, I got a text message saying my C&C order is ready, I went to the store and they gave me St Hallett Faith instead...., so I left the store empty handed. :(

mouseman99

Hope you guys get the order, I got a text message saying my C&C order is ready, I went to the store and they gave me St Hallett Faith instead...., so I left the store empty handed. :(
They tried that with a mate but gave him the Blockhead. Shifty or honest mistake?

vyralmonkey

How exactly did they try and justify that switch?

Andrew04

Intern
I don’t mind Taylor’s Jaraman so I rang to enquire. The Wakefield sea Dragon is a single vineyard wine like the estate range and unlike the blended Jaraman. The Sea Dragon is made for export and has no direct Australian comparison but supposedly would sit somewhere between the estate range and the Jaraman range for what that’s worth 😁
Looks like I waited too long. All sold out (Shiraz and Cab Sav). Would have liked to try a couple.

paddywide

They tried that with a mate but gave him the Blockhead. Shifty or honest mistake?
Easy mistake, both names start with "B", must be the same. :rolleyes:

blockhead is $27, half price of Blackwell. :) nice trick.

They say it isn't packed by them so they are not sure why, offered a refund and an apology.
lodge a complaint to fair trading.

Today I went back to the store which I mentioned there were 2 bottles of Blackwell left. I bought them for my friend. 3 staffs in 2 stores process my order with a smile. I have no idea why some of LL is so tough to deal with.

I suggest all of you who have been rejected your orders, lodge a complaint to fair trading. I will assume if LL receives enough complaints at the same time, it will be honoured of all of your orders.

ozshiraz

Just now LL - " Removed product Torbreck Woodcutters Shiraz 750mL in VIC as it is no longer in stock."

Can add for delivery, but @ $32 ea.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

glasszon

Solutions
I will pass on the latest LL deal, not worth the hassle to drive there to find out they give you a cheaper bottle instead.

I wonder what's going on with LL's IT system at the moment, something doesn't seems right.

Edit: At this rate DM will probably blacklist LL from its PM promise lol.

Bill Bosworth

So on another topic... I have $40 in credit from cellarone and am having great difficulty finding something to apply it to. My question is - is it me or is there something odd with that site that a $40 credit could be hard to usefully apply?

vyralmonkey

So on another topic... I have $40 in credit from cellarone and am having great difficulty finding something to apply it to. My question is - is it me or is there something odd with that site that a $40 credit could be hard to usefully apply?

St Hallet Faith already well priced at $77 for a 6 pack. Bargain at $37 :)

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongda