Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals | Page 808 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Kohen

Well spotted @Kohen. The actual names of the items aren't showing for me as they appear to be showing for others.

Just in case there is any doubt I took delivery of mine this afternoon and can confirm it's the SC Pannell Syrah.
No Worries. It appears a lesser vintage based on ratings, but Pannell for $20 is a bargain

Jczer000

Is anyone having issues with MWG referrals. I keep getting an error invitation can't be delivered. Same issue is reported on the referral thread

qaz

Established Member
2018 Seppeltsfield Barossa No. EC4 Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz - GW/HH/AC95 - $36 @ Summer Hill (price-match @ My Wine Guy)

$27.99 @ H-W Speak

Free Shipping until Sunday for VIC residents for both Wine Collective and My Wine Guy. No min spend.
Can anyone send me a referral? The automated thread thing isn't working for me.
Is anyone having issues with MWG referrals. I keep getting an error invitation can't be delivered. Same issue is reported on the referral thread
Looks like they've turned off the referrals during this free shipping promo.
yes, seems so with My Wine Guy, but The Wine Collective are still ok and being related probably include most of their range (apply referral discount via link not code) - previous suggestions

Last edited:

ozshiraz

For the auctions, there are regularly good deals, but you have to be very patient.

Best deals have been these:

Under $5 a bottle.

Some of these items are still available. I'd strongly recommend the Tempus Two. They've had the 2013, 2015 and 2016 vintages.
Thanks Doc, good advice - picked up a Iron Bark Hill Merlot 2016 and Tempus both 2016 and both VFM, wondering what the Zilzie Tendril & Vine Shiraz 2019 will be like, Vivino has it a 4.2, if it's that good I'll eat the box it comes in.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Thanks Doc, good advice - picked up a Iron Bark Hill Merlot 2016 and Tempus both 2016 and both VFM, wondering what the Zilzie Tendril & Vine Shiraz 2019 will be like, Vivino has it a 4.2, if it's that good I'll eat the box it comes in.
I've been surprised by the Zilzie I've recently had.

redbigot

Established Member
Quiet weekend for wine deals!? Wanted to escape all the stage 4 talk at home here in Melb, and nothing here all day!

Disappointing! Haha.
Enjoy the lull, there have been so many deals the past couple of months.
Bargains at DM and Qantas are pretty sparse at the moment, but there are deals happening elsewhere, including Vinomofo with some decent deals on Pinots and McLaren Vale reds in particular.

poochio

there are deals happening elsewhere, including Vinomofo with some decent deals on Pinots and McLaren Vale reds in particular.
Thanks - any suggestions appreciated. Can be challenging to determine based on the combination of hyperbole and Sam Kim reviews

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr.P