Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals | Page 657 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Tommo_Aus

Thanks all, picking up two bottles of Veuve Rosé, Lanson Black and Lanson Gold tonight for $204!

Lenscap

guys add perrier joulet to the list of deals to be had on the BWS.
very happy with 13 bottles of lanson black @ 23.25 a bottle.

for those still struggling remember the stock needs to be on clearance & then part of a 6 bottle purchase.

Attachments

Tommo_Aus

Still plenty of bottles out there if you look around, I went out for a second bite an hour ago so now I've bought a mixed dozen, two of each:

Veuve Rosé
Lansen Black
Lansen Gold
Pommery
Perrier-Jouët
Tattinger

$384 total, champagne supply sorted for a while! Keen to try out the large range against the usual Croser.

Jczer000

Got a $30 voucher for cellarmasters I won't use. Doesn't seem to be any minimum spend. You can put it towards the 3 pack of Winston Churchills. Msg me if you are interested

VPS

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
At my local BWS Filsell - edit just realised the specials talked about the other day were the 2016

IMG_2876.jpg

Kangol

Established Member
AFF Supporter
For those in Perth the BWS Karrinyup and Herdsman Lake stores still have some decent specials. I can't be bothered driving out that way but 389, Taittinger and other champagnes are on offer for good prices.
Is 2017 Bin 389 for ~$46 a great deal? Or just good/OK.
I can only find a store with 2 in stock, it can only be had at that price in a 6..

tielec

I can only find a store with 2 in stock, it can only be had at that price in a 6..
It's a good price, in the past you could get it cheaper through Cellarmasters twin packs but I think those days are gone now. Probably not good enough that you want to be making up a case with 4 wines you have no interest in.

*edit - but keep in mind this is vintage lottery here.

Last edited:

AdMEL

Established Member
AFF Supporter
I think that's a great deal - Dan's are currently selling it for $75 on special (I think it's now usually about $90-$100). Think it was rated 97 by James Halliday.

mini2

Just buy anything that’s less than $5 a bottle to make up the 6 bottles. Or buy some champagne.

Went and picked up my wines today, found another bottle of Diana on the shelf (online says 4 available but in actual fact 5) but it was warm to touch. Now the question is, how long have they been exposed to an elevated level of heat since being delivered to the store? I might either return them flog them off via Langton’s.

Steady

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Just buy anything that’s less than $5 a bottle to make up the 6 bottles. Or buy some champagne.

Went and picked up my wines today, found another bottle of Diana on the shelf (online says 4 available but in actual fact 5) but it was warm to touch. Now the question is, how long have they been exposed to an elevated level of heat since being delivered to the store? I might either return them flog them off via Langton’s.
Less of an issue for me 😃

midnight

Flights
My Map
It's a good price. You will actually find there will be 3 in stock as online always shows one bottle less than is actually in stock to avoid ordering glitches (as someone else mentioned with the Diana M). Two things to do if you want to make up six is find 3 other drinkable wines and use them to get the discount or buy 3 piccolos individually as these count as bottles. Not worth doing online (as no cashrewards at present) so just go to shop and secure all three bottles.

AFF on Air Podcast

• British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBP73