Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals | Page 646 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Hawthorn. The link provided shows all clearance wines. Which yes, changes store by store.
I get this from clicking the URL's you have provided:

OOPS!
It seems as though you're lost.
Error: 404 Page Not Found
Hopefully these links should get you back home:
Partnerize Home >
Partnerize Web App >

I don't think that you've linked them properly to your post.

year of the roo

I get this from clicking the URL's you have provided:

OOPS!
It seems as though you're lost.
Error: 404 Page Not Found
Hopefully these links should get you back home:
Partnerize Home >
Partnerize Web App >

I don't think that you've linked them properly to your post.
Its weird, I now get that too when I click on the link that I posted.

However if I copy that URL and past it into Chrome it works fine for me. I don't understand why it should be happening like that...

Rustycage

Copy+pasting the link seems to work, direct clicking does not

Changing between some local stores for me (SA), seems like there are some champagnes (i.e. Taittinger WC, Lanson) in the clearance section, but since my knowledge in that area is poor I'm not sure if the prices are any good

qaz

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Recent posts elsewhere: Vinomofo Wine Deals, AFF Melbourne Wine Meet Ups, BoozeBud promo codes

Cellar One - ends 10am AEDT this Monday 21st - prices delivered after $20 referral:
My Wine Guy ($30 voucher, $9.95 delivery):
myCellars (pm for free delivery code):

My parents are coming from the US to visit for two months..... I'd like to stock up on some nice wines (but not so nice that I'm pulling them from storage ;) )

Any suggestions for some good deals (prefer to stay under $20 a bottle). Dad mostly likes Chardonnay (they're from California so have plenty of choice), mom likes anything thats open. Open to mixed cases.
The Chardonnay Thread :)

Best buy under $20 is generally perhaps Stonier or Seppelt Jaluka - the former is currently $15.92 in a 6pk delivered from Cellar One after $20 referral, or $16.38 in a 5pk delivered from BoozeBud after $10 for a $50 Groupon (less after 7.5% ShopBack and/or AmEx $25 off $100 offer)

Anyone have a referral email they can share for FineWineCo?
try team@finewineco.com.au

Grant Burge Thorn Riesling $10 at (some) DM. Haven't tried it, and wont as the nearest available DM with stock in Sydney is Guilford. But its $27 winery price and I've liked other Grant Burge wines at that price point.
yes, Guilford is good for clearance wines/prices - some stores are now reducing them down to $10 when only one or two remain in stock - such as chardonnay, pinot noir, shiraz, cabernet - but not champagne - 8% Cashrewards today

AFAFA

Intern
While double cashback is running, the following may be of interest:

Shingleback unedited 2015 $47.90:

Shottesbrooke Punch Reserve 2012 $28.90:

Wills Domain Cuvee D'elevage Shiraz $24.590:

Star Lane Sangiovese 2017 $19.90:

VE Kraft Mataro Grenache 2016 $19.90:

VE Kraft Shiraz Mataro 2016 $27.90:

Woodvale Coles Farm Cabernet 2017 $12.90:

Interesting but no idea what this is:

henleybeach

Flights
My Map
Copy+pasting the link seems to work, direct clicking does not

Changing between some local stores for me (SA), seems like there are some champagnes (i.e. Taittinger WC, Lanson) in the clearance section, but since my knowledge in that area is poor I'm not sure if the prices are any good
I was Happy with this, picked it up today and noticed the gold label is a 2002
DBE916F1-A399-4C9F-BD6C-1D4CB6D49EC2.png

chonka

Thanks for that, an Aberfeldy 12 for under $63 coming my way :)
Yep, boozebud is great for Scotch bargains, especially with extra 9% shopback. (Code seems to be capped at $25)

Last edited:

AFF on Air Podcast

• HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishart