Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

cougar14

Speaking of deals, Giant Steps has a $50 mailing list sign-up voucher which lasts for 2 weeks from signing up - $210 minimum spend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kangol

Established Member
I thought Cellarmasters only gave out $20/25 vouchers and stopped the $50 ones? I wish I had one :(
Looked at my history and they had a similar deal last year.

rhodges

Dan's currently have a few options at 6 bottles for $60, including the (probably) 2016 Wynns white label shiraz (JH92) and the Wynns "red stripe" cab/shiraz/merlot (JH93), good value at that price IMO.

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/list/six-for-sixty?mid=2019_WK12_WineBundles&rid=837,399,565

The shiraz is a bit flabby and overcooked, very disappointing compared to say the 2010 or indeed the previous vintage. The CSM has a bit of structure and I'd consider taking some more for the price (closer to $9 than $10 after WW gift cards and CashRewards). (Just my impressions, of course. YMMV depending on personal taste.)

tielec

If anyone has $50 Cellarmasters vouchers you can pick up 6 Moet Rose for ~$48. -5% Woolworths gift voucher, -10% discount 10BUBBLY, 15% cashback at CR and $50 off through voucher.

Usually goes for about $70 a bottle.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!