Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Mynameismynameis

Established Member
Is 20% at FC as good as it gets?
If you got the bonus Flybuys deal, it's basically 40-50% off.

Some got min $50 spend, mine was $90 unfortunately.

Most the top end wines have had another price jump, Cyril was $140 earlier last year...then $150 and now it's $160

Cullen would be $95 after discounts, but then you gotta spend $50-90 next week.

vm3365

Head Ancestor vine , $55ea in a 6 pack

How does someone get to join finewineco ? Invitation or another method?

redmaxo

I was just on cellarone looking at what I could use a $30 voucher on and ended up stumbling upon a deal on 2018 brookland valley reserve chardie. It's available for $20 direct from supplier via vivino rather than latest vintage @$54 on cellarone
Geez that's great thank you, dozen ordered. Actually, I'm getting a coupon error code and it doesn't seem to be going through.

Last edited:

Jczer000

I was just on cellarone looking at what I could use a $30 voucher on and ended up stumbling upon a deal on 2018 brookland valley reserve chardie. It's available for $20 direct from supplier via vivino rather than latest vintage @$54 on cellarone
WINELOVERAU10 for futher 10% off

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

redmaxo

Couldn't get an order in and seems to have reverted back to $56pb?

Mynameismynameis

Established Member
Gwdsms.com/FUFOUND

Random codes 12880, try different numbers aka 12875 etc

I generally wouldn't post get wine direct deals, however I did some digging.

If you check this wine on Vivino, you find quite a few references to Chris Ringland.

It looks like the winemaker behind this wine could be Chris himself.
I wouldn't worry about the $300rrp, but for $25 a bottle it could be a good buy.

Very mixed reviews, over 50+ on GWD website.

Last edited: