Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Nigel Feather

Mynameislucluc

Established Member
I'm going to return my Shaw & Smith to LL, and buy through FC.
$106 - 25% $81 - 1,060pts.

*Edit*
No need, Vintage Cellars have stock and will do a direct swap for me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Bosworth

Hmmm, the Langmeil Orphan Bank seems fairly close, although the drink by date is slightly short.
Nah, I'm pretty confident it's the St Johns Evangelist. All the data lines up. Wonder if it's any good for $21. I've had some nice St Johns wines before, but 12 bottles is a big risk if it's not fab... and I'm NOT BUYING ANY MORE WINE of course.

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

DLR

BSW 20% cash back at SB with order over $80. From 12pm to 6pm.
Can't see this in the app yet. Assuming a $20-25 cap? Anyone know if you can stack with a discounted gift card?

Paging @DLR - please be so generous as to share your clearance list
There's really not much available unless you like riesling but I'll put some together

YNWAJUVEN

Can't see this in the app yet. Assuming a $20-25 cap? Anyone know if you can stack with a discounted gift card?

There's really not much available unless you like riesling but I'll put some together
Correct! cap at $25

yourmate

Nah, I'm pretty confident it's the St Johns Evangelist. All the data lines up. Wonder if it's any good for $21. I've had some nice St Johns wines before, but 12 bottles is a big risk if it's not fab... and I'm NOT BUYING ANY MORE WINE of course.
Alcohol % and drink to dates don't match up?

vyralmonkey

Anyone have any experience with Chris Ringland Reservation Shiraz?
I've had some of his lower priced shiraz and enjoyed it. wondering if it's worth grabbing a couple of these in the BWS clearance.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..