Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

redbigot

Established Member
Struggling to find anything.
The GroupThe Siege by McLaren Vale Shiraz $55
Joseph DrouhinLaforet Pinot Noir $37

French Pinot X 2 = $74 - $10(2kpts) - 20% = under $50
No idea if it's any good.
"Struggling to find anything" is a sure sign to stop looking and move on/wait for the next deal, they seem to be coming thick and fast again just now.

Hors Ey

St Hallett Higher Earth Syrah still available at $40 elsewhere
Good discount for price match
BB $59-60 - 30%
Price match the $20 difference

I've already done this, but others may be interested.
So, do you then get credit or is it refund for the difference?

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Stone

Thanks SleepyPolarBear for the advice. Called Cellardoor yesterday and they were very helpful. I was emailed my $50 code, now to work out what to buy.

blazingaurora

Thoughts on this given current deals? $60/bottle with code ‘museum’
Vivino is 4.5, RRP is $150. Even across other retailers lowest it gets is $120. I wonder what's going on to sell it for that price...?

CaptainCurtis

Solutions
Thoughts on this given current deals? $60/bottle with code ‘museum’
Sucks that you can't use the code to bring the price down to $60/btl and pay with a voucher/points.

redbigot

Established Member
Vivino is 4.5, RRP is $150. Even across other retailers lowest it gets is $120. I wonder what's going on to sell it for that price...?
Was $49.90 on Vinomofo earlier this year and $65 as a Dan Murphy Members offer, both offers long expired though. Reschke was sold some time back to CW Wines and there have been a lot of Reschke wines being cleared by Vinomofo and elsewhere.

CaptainCurtis

Solutions
Sorry - have updated post. Code is MUSEUM10
Sorry if that came across directed at you (definitely not the intention)! Even with the correct code inputted, I find it disappointing the TWC don't allow you to pay with points. Anyway, I'll continue waiting for an opportunity to use my points balance with these guys... I certainly miss MWG.