Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Mynameislucluc

Wine has been on sale all year, if anything I've seen a major slow down or cut back on Cashbacks already.

Economy on the outside is going strong, I mean I wouldn't mind a BWS cashback soon but it's given me 2-3 weeks of buying no wine which has been great 😂

Tanark2

Intern
Not sure retailers need to offer any deals given volumes have been strong for a long time. This EOFY might not be a bonanza at all.

roc

Intern
Vintage Cellars in perth had some Cellar Sale labels on a few lines last week, some 50% off but nothing that grabbed my attention

Bill Bosworth

Last year wine sales were absolutely insane, if anything 2020 EOFY was massively underrated! Could have been one off with a number of rare circumstances coming together.
Glad someone remembers (everyone else is obviously affected by drinking all their bargains)!

I was waiting for a repeat because although the economy is ok (for now), wine exports sure aren't, and last year the big discounts were when we were just a few months in to covid (ie, there was a large fear element in it). This time around there's plenty, if not more, for a wine company to fear and decide to move sone stock...

So, where'd you put my $70 plat and $50 bin 150??

ryanmc

Wolf Blass bundles available on cellardoor.co today:

6 X 2018 Grey Label Shiraz + 1 X 2014 Platinum label Shiraz for $210

Or 6 X 2018 Grey Label Shiraz + 1 X 2016 Black Label for $180

These have been available on the wolf blass site recently for the same price but now on cellardoor as well.

misohoney

Wolf Blass bundles available on cellardoor.co today:

6 X 2018 Grey Label Shiraz + 1 X 2014 Platinum label Shiraz for $210

Or 6 X 2018 Grey Label Shiraz + 1 X 2016 Black Label for $180

These have been available on the wolf blass site recently for the same price but now on cellardoor as well.
Am I missing something or is this a decent deal?

Dsaykao

Mynameislucluc

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online