Select wines are 20% off, 4+ units.
This could be stacked with CB.
Seppelt Drumborg Pinot Noir JH96.
Laurent Perrier 2008 Millesime Brut
Villa Maria 2011 50th Anniversary Syrah
House Of Arras Brut Elite--
Has anyone tried thebesides pinot noir - The Wine Collective (plus $9.95 delivery, less 8.8% Cashrewards and $10/$20 voucher):
- 2017 Mystery Adelaide Hills Cabernet Sauvignon $18.99 = 2017 Geoff Hardy K1 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2005 Mystery Hunter Valley Shiraz $44.99 = Sweetwater Shiraz 2005
2019 Cullen Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot - GW95:
- $34.20 in 12pk @ Melbourne Wine House
- $35 in 6pk @ Winestyle
- $36 in any 6 @ Summer Hill
- price-match @ Different Drop (note: $25 referrals end Thursday 1st July, reducing to $10 afterwards)
- Coldstream Hills Reserve Chardonnay 2018 $54.99 - 20% = $43.99 - 1 left
- Paringa Estate Estate Chardonnay 2018 $41.99 - 20% = $33.59 (but price-match $35 @ Jim's Cellars before 20% off to save extra $6.99 )
- Atlas Wines 429 Degrees Shiraz 2017 $35.99 - 20% = $28.79 - 5 left
Just checked, it's basically whatever was listed previously is now 50%> excluding the expensive wines listed within the last month.There appears to have been another round of reductions to 50% at BWS. Here are some of the examples (these are from Caroline Springs, Vic)
Fair enough.I don’t think so.
I don't have that much spare time
I can try on Saturday morning, it's actually painful doing BWS stores.
Sydney CBD? I don't know NSW, so don't get mad if I find wine 4 hours out