I assume that's in the CommBank / Yello app? I'll have to go looking.This is a bit of a surprise. I was under the impression it was going to exist. QR isn’t great as it needs to be in 1000 avios increments.
Edit found this
I assume that's in the CommBank / Yello app? I'll have to go looking.This is a bit of a surprise. I was under the impression it was going to exist. QR isn’t great as it needs to be in 1000 avios increments.
Edit found this
I can't see it. @henrus above, has a different message that I, despite looking, can't find, that implies $99 a year after the first year.WTF? Really? I thought VA was the same as QR but for $99 pa?
Yes should be possible.couldn’t you avoid the $149 QF annual fee by converting Yello > WW > QF?
THe ultimate card I have seems less and less viable with no way to avoid the annual fee with the $4000 monthly spend and now Qantas points look like they are finished.
Only benefit is zero foreign exch fees and travel insurance
Door dash worked day one for me.I noticed a three month Dashpass offering today, but still no "free dashpass" available (as still promised on the the CBA website) - I'm assuming that the three months is to allow time for the Dash Pass team to get their sht together and deliver the version of the app that actually has the free dashpass for CBA cards in it.
and $25 pm travel credit benefit,THe ultimate card I have seems less and less viable with no way to avoid the annual fee with the $4000 monthly spend and now Qantas points look like they are finished.
Only benefit is zero foreign exch fees and travel insurance
Both the travel credit and dining credits accumulate so can use it one go.Now the card is only costing you $120 pa, which can be offset by the $10pm dining credit if thats ya thing (its not mine)
