Citibank Photocard - photo size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenelle

Intern
I was looking at getting a photo put on my citibank gold.

I went and got a regular passport photo taken and it is way too big - and you can't get your shoulders in the shot etc.

Does anyone here have a photocard and if so, how did you get a pic to fit? Or did you just use your own photo or something?

Thanks!!

Jenelle,

My shoulders do not fit either as I am so broad shouldered and good looking err I digress from another thread I managed to take off topic:cool: - the Airbus could fit 1000 thread

Seriously, I have had the photo for 3 or 4 years now and I originally supplied them with a standard passport photo. The photo that ended up on the cc only just shows my face, literally from bottom of chin to top of head.(I have a very short hair cut). There is no way they were going to get shoulders in my cc photo and have my face large enough for the vender to compare. The photo on the card ends up being 17mm x 17mm, so its smaller than your passport photo.

Hope this helps

Reggie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back