Citibank – Upgrades/offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

netaddict

Does anyone here have a Citibank credit card and do you receive offers from Citibank to either increase your credit limit or upgrade to a high level of card (e.g., gold to platinum)?

Thanks.

Yes. I received a credit increase request, accepted and got confirmation within 24 hours. :)

I have some referrals

I have some referral forms and can refer anyone wanting citibank visa or mastercard.
I get 5000 you get 5000.

To 'netaddict',

Citibank have this thing about "nine months"....

(pregnant pause...)

.... (get it?)

Really, they say, that you can apply for an upgrade of credit limit, or another CB product ONLY after having your first CB account open and in good standing for nine months.

That goes for credit cards and personal loans etc.

regards,

Yes, over the years, Citibank have offered me both upgraded cards and higher credit limits. As well as the opportunity to have two cards ( A mastercard and a visa). Plus a pre-approved ready credit account. Plus several other offers I have likely forgotten about :)

I have a couple of referrals left.

Anyone interested before the offer closes.

netaddict, I would get a credit limit increase about once every 3 months (I suppose I do have 4 CC's so numerically that means 1 per year for each card). Note that 2 cards are personal (Amex & NAB M/C); two are for business expenses (CB Plat & ANZ QF Visa); so excellent for balance transfers and FF points. However, it means that I have to constantly be on top of my balances to ensure that I only pay deductible interst (as I do from time to time).

Had a CL increase from CB Platinum last month that I accepted and another from my ANZ card today that I won't (as a result no doubt of me "paying off" my sizeable outstanding balance last month). Alas, I'll turn that one down as my CB Plat has more than enough CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back