Citi Platinum cardholders - have you accessed a Citi Plat lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiziBB

I already have a lounge stay coming up in CGK but knowing there is (was?) a Citi Plat Lounge there, I'm wondering how rigorously the cardholder is checked?

I read on another forum, maybe an A-Net trip report, of a trip through CGK and this Citi Plat lounge caught my eye.

I believe it's only for Indonesian-issued cards.

Have you seen other airports, aside from CGK, with Citi lounges for Plat guests?

I wish we could get access arranged as a perk of this card. Thanks for any news.

I've been to the Citibank linked lounges in DPS and CGK. For non-Indonesian issued Citibank cards they'll grant admission for a rp50,000 fee per person (or that was the fee last time I went anyway). The lounges aren't anything to get too excited about, both of them had some comfy chairs, included juices and soft drinks, some snacks and some TV's showing various Indonesian channels.

That being said, compared to the public waiting areas in the terminals it's worth the price if you'll be there for any reasonable length of time.

IIRC those with Hong Kong issued cards have access to one of the lounges in Hong Kong.

IIRC those with Hong Kong issued cards have access to one of the lounges in Hong Kong.
A bit OT, but PVG has a lounge for certain AMEX cardholders for PRC / HKG issued cards. Never tried to access with my AU issued AMEX though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back