Changes you your American Express Business Card Program (Business Ascent)

ninja-tim

So I just received a letter the other day from Amex about Changes you your American Express Business Card Program (Business Ascent).

Going from 0.667miles/$ to 0.5miles/$ is going to hurt. I know it's not amazing earn rates but it was either eft payment to my wholesaler or joining their wholesaler amex program (Surcharge is somewhere between 1-1.3%). It already hurt, but now it's going to be painful.

I really want to cancel but have too much points warehoused with Amex, and still need to use my points in SQ before transferring more.

I've got Plat Business card (Business Ascent) and supplementary personal plat card (Ascent) connected to my business. What are my options? Can I Apply for a Personal Plat charge card and transfer my Business Ascent points accross to normal Ascent? Has anyone done that before?

1652140974372.png

I may be in a jet-lagged fog but isn't the new transfer rate now the same as personal cards. What's the MR point earn per $ on your card?
I thought my Business Accelerator was earn 2MR/$ transferring to 2MR/1 airline point

I may be in a jet-lagged fog but isn't the new transfer rate now the same as personal cards. What's the MR point earn per $ on your card?
I thought my Business Accelerator was earn 2MR/$ transferring to 2MR/1 airline point
Oh, mine is 1 point/$1. It's a pharmac_ wholesaler Amex card. It could just be change for these types of card or Business Ascent in general? Just wondering if it is all Business Plat cards?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back