Change to Select Call Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

albyd

Established Member
Solutions
Hi,

I've tried to follow the consensus on AFF not to call Citi call centre unless absolutely have to. I've applied for a Supplementary for a relative travelling next week (maybe haven't left myself much time) to see if I can get them to rush it through although they still need to "approve" it (weren't allowed to tell me the criteria for approval lest I game the system).

I called the 1800 number on the back of my card on two different days. Usually, once I entered my CC # & PIN, I go through to someone in the Select team. This time, I got a "new" menu and ended up in a general call centre not Select dedicated team. I wouldn't be surprised if there's been a reorganisation as is usual with big organisations looking to save $$ or we're about to see something supersede Select. Has anyone else tried to call the Select number recently?

Albyd.

cove

Enthusiast
Solutions
I don't dare and besides my points warehouse does not feel too excessive. I may weaken for the Velocity 10% uplift on some of those points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..