Censorship in the QP! | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Censorship in the QP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrat

Here I am surveying the board after a couple of months absence in the SYD QP & what do I get, but a pop-up from Cyber Patrol telling me that I cannot view one of the discussions because it is deemed inappropriate. :evil:
I guess it has to be done but one of the flaws in the BB is once you access it all the notifications of unread posts become 'read' and the next time I log-in I cannot see what I haven't read :cry:

straitman

Flights
My Map
redrat said:
Here I am surveying the board after a couple of months absence in the SYD QP & what do I get, but a pop-up from Cyber Patrol telling me that I cannot view one of the discussions because it is deemed inappropriate. :evil:
I guess it has to be done but one of the flaws in the BB is once you access it all the notifications of unread posts become 'read' and the next time I log-in I cannot see what I haven't read :cry:
Welcome back redrat. There was a similar discussion on Flyer Talk recently. There was a way around the problem however I don't recall the exact answer at the moment. (Even more brain dead than usual at this time of day) :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikevictor