CBR Autumn get together, 11 March ‘20 to hopefully celebrate the end of the fires and smoky air. | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

CBR Autumn get together, 11 March ‘20 to hopefully celebrate the end of the fires and smoky air.

Added to Calendar: 11-03-20

Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
See you at Maddies Restaurant at The Kingo at 1800, booked in the name of AFF.

Hope to meet some new members and see some old hands.

There is a Maddies menu, a steakhouse menu (to cook on their BBQ), and the blackboard menu.

At 73 Canberra Ave, Griffith 2603. There is some parking around the periphery and also parking across the road in the underground car park at East Hotel, which is inexpensive.

Please RSVP here.

ajd

Flights
My Map
Silver, I'll have to see what my other commitments are looking like closer to the time as I suspect there may be important things coming up around then. Will update closer to the date :)

Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
Whilst we have blue skies again, the fire in Namadgi NP is simmering along in the background. Who else is coming to help us celebrate that we have a bit of a hiatus in fires?

MikeG

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
According to latest reports the fire in the NP is classed as "patrolling" so its evidentally out, and is just being monitoredd for reignition etc.

Either way this is cause for celebration. That and the green has returned after torrential rainfall. The bush has also been pruned by the hail recently :S

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Sadly I won't be able to attend. This working in an office from 9-5, Monday to Friday is seriously impeding a quick mid-week domestic trip.

Snowant

Intern
Qantas
Bronze
Thinking about it... was originally flying to Utah on the 10th, but nixed it due to spiralling costs and the pandemic. I plan to turn up.

There's some proper rain arriving Tuesday (tomorrow) and hopefully going for several days, which will put paid to any fires and go a good way to starting to break the drought.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgandcojewellery