Caught Short - An unusual use for "Barf bags" | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Caught Short - An unusual use for "Barf bags"

Status
Not open for further replies.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Passenger urinates in air-sickness bag - Travel - theage.com.au

Passenger urinates in air-sickness bag

March 20, 2007 - 9:59AM

SkyWest Airlines apologised to a passenger who said he wasn't allowed to use the restroom during a one-hour flight and ended up urinating in an air-sickness bag.

James Whipple said he had two "really big beers" at the Boise, Idaho airport. While on a flight to Salt Lake City on March 7 he wanted to use the cabin restroom.

The captain had declared it off-limits during the short flight because a light wasn't working. ...

albatross710

Established Member
I admit to peeing in a water bottle on a Spanish bus. I couldn't speak Spanish, had no idea how long before we stopped. Catch was I had to drink the water to make room for the pee...

Enough details.

Flying Fox

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Glad I wasn't sitting near Mr Whipple.

Being in the USA, I'm surprised he hasn't started legal action against the airline :D

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucy Aisa