Booking Hilton on QF website

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomy

I always book using Hilton website or app but recently got $30 off hotels if booked on QF website.
My question is, will I get HH points and stay credits on top of QFF points?

drross

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
Evening boomy. I thought third party bookings were excluded. Let us know if you're successful.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

boomy

Evening boomy. I thought third party bookings were excluded. Let us know if you're successful.

I know the third party rule but then remembered the Travelzoo deals where you could book on their website or on Hilton's and get points and credits so I wasn't sure how things work with QF.

Aeolus

Established Member
I always book using Hilton website or app but recently got $30 off hotels if booked on QF website.
My question is, will I get HH points and stay credits on top of QFF points?
No, you will get QFF points but zero HH points. I did a booking via QF during the 9 points/dollar promotion a few months back.

boomy

Thanks Aeolus. I had a feeling that would be the case.
Just to make sure I also called the diamond desk who gave me the same answer and said no third party booking will ever earn points and stays. When I gave the Travelzoo example the agent said she is familiar with this site and there is no way I could ever earn points and stays using their codes. Well... That's exactly the reason I prefer to ask these kind of questions here first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtechautorepair

Currently Active Users