Answered - Book with the App - Bonus? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Answered Book with the App - Bonus?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29185

I notice my stays are not longer getting the "Book with the App Bonus Points".

Has this finished?

D

Deleted member 29185

No replies, so perhaps I need to ask a different question ...

Has anyone been receiving the bonus "book with the app" points lately? and similarly,
Has anyone not been receiving the bonus "book with the app" points lately?

The reason I ask, is that I prefer to book with a PC. I just find it easier, but was using the app to get the extra points (1000, I think it was), but I hadn't really been paying too much attention to it and recently noticed that all the previous booking checked didn't get it, so I'm assuming it has finished ... or is it a HH mistake?

kyle

Haven't seen the app bonus for a long time. I think it finished like a year ago or more.

D

Deleted member 29185

Without going back and checking, I'm pretty sure I did get some in 2018 ... but I could be wrong I guess! ;)

SponsorSFC

Probably dropped off around the same time they stopped participating in cash rewards.

Pity really as I had some very lucrative stays when there was an app bonus with the Macq card bonus, they were almost paying me to stay at the Doubletree Glasgow.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
susanghamilton