Best Hotel room views (no car parks)

AIRwin

Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Damac Upper Crest Dubai. Mixed use residential and hotel building. Seat Son lived in an apartment here so a bit of a cheat. View from pool deck.
Does it become a sauna in summer?

Seat0B

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Does it become a sauna in summer?
Yes indeed it does! This year there was a run of days 48 or 49 degrees and 95%+ humidity, with the news reporting that this "felt like" temperatures well into the 50s and was basically un-liveable.

I don't get why he wants to live there myself. That's just no fun for anyone.

This photo was taken in December when it was around 30 degrees each day. The cold water in the shower is not even cold. I showered every day using only cold water and it was plenty warm enough for a shower!

vetrade

Established Member
I'm enjoying this thread - some places to add to the bucket list and an oportunity to reminisce about life pre Covid lockdowns / curfews in the
dictator state of Danistan

Cancun - Fiesta Americana.jpg
View from our room at the Fiesta Americana Hotel in Cancun

Santorini - Anastasis.jpg
Lot's of ppl will recognise this view as Santorini - it's from our balcony at the Anastasis Apartments with Oia in the background.
FWIW the hospitality at this hotel is unbelievably good, but you need to book 6 months in advance.

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements