Best Hotel room views (no car parks)

RB

Established Member
This thread got me looking back at photos from a trip in 1991. The photos were taken in Kuala Lumpur from our room at the Holiday Inn. Google tells me it was the Selangor Racecourse, now the site of the Petronas Towers. The attached article has a photo of the Holiday Inn in the background.

Did You Know: The Petronas Twin Towers Site Was Once A Horse Racing Track

1630989747222.png

1630989781931.png

coriander

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 36th floor. Only hotel on the strip with balconies and arguably a better view of the Bellagio fountains than from the Bellagio itself(and half the price). Perfect to sit here with a large G&T and watch the show every 15-20 minutes..

By night.....
view_from_cosmo_las_n7k2_13001.jpg

And by day.....
view_from_cosmo_las_n7k2_12922.jpg

Last edited:

Horatio

Marriott Sha Tin. There is some sort of depot in the bottom left, so I don't think that counts as a car park.

Sha Tin.jpg

Hotel Sussex, Cordoba, Argentina - overlooking Plaza San Martin and the cathedral. Probably nicer in real life than this would suggest.

Cordoba.JPG

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..