Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Oneworld
Emerald
Hi

I currently have 3 points earning cards in my personal name:

Amex 1 point per $ from 15.4.19 (currently 1.25 per $)
WOW Qantas Visa .5 points per $ and low capped monthly spend
(will probably ditch this card soon)
Qantas Premier Mastercard 1 point per $1 spend capped @ $10K per month

I am looking to get another card but don't want to add any more to my personal credit profile so am looking at corporate offers. I have a number of Pty Ltd companies with healthy financials that have never had a corporate card before. My primary transactional banker is NAB.

My primary focus is a high bonus points hit (ideally 100 - 120K) but am not looking to necessarily quickly churn so a healthy points earning rate (ideally uncapped) is attractive also.

Happy to spread my business away from NAB. I am assuming AMEX would look at my currently active personal card as a blocker to a corporate card but have not made any enquries with them about this as yet.

Any suggestions as to attractive corporate card offers currently available? I am a Qantas Gold FF and looking to maximise points with QF. Annual $ spend for business and personal transactions I can put on a card would be in the $250 - $300K range off the top of my head

Many thanks

Geoff

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I've got a similar question.... Currently in the process of replacing my Altitude Business Visa with another non-Amex. Preferred option is Velocity as I have sufficient QF points for now, but I can't seem to find anything to sink my teeth into. Has anyone come across anything with a half decent earn rate and/or SO bonus?

Thanks heaps

Pointhacks or Finder websites lists all the offers. If it aint on those websites, there aint any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back