Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Oneworld
Emerald
Hi

I currently have 3 points earning cards in my personal name:

Amex 1 point per $ from 15.4.19 (currently 1.25 per $)
WOW Qantas Visa .5 points per $ and low capped monthly spend
(will probably ditch this card soon)
Qantas Premier Mastercard 1 point per $1 spend capped @ $10K per month

I am looking to get another card but don't want to add any more to my personal credit profile so am looking at corporate offers. I have a number of Pty Ltd companies with healthy financials that have never had a corporate card before. My primary transactional banker is NAB.

My primary focus is a high bonus points hit (ideally 100 - 120K) but am not looking to necessarily quickly churn so a healthy points earning rate (ideally uncapped) is attractive also.

Happy to spread my business away from NAB. I am assuming AMEX would look at my currently active personal card as a blocker to a corporate card but have not made any enquries with them about this as yet.

Any suggestions as to attractive corporate card offers currently available? I am a Qantas Gold FF and looking to maximise points with QF. Annual $ spend for business and personal transactions I can put on a card would be in the $250 - $300K range off the top of my head

Many thanks

Geoff

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I've got a similar question.... Currently in the process of replacing my Altitude Business Visa with another non-Amex. Preferred option is Velocity as I have sufficient QF points for now, but I can't seem to find anything to sink my teeth into. Has anyone come across anything with a half decent earn rate and/or SO bonus?

Thanks heaps

Pointhacks or Finder websites lists all the offers. If it aint on those websites, there aint any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back