ATO (tax office) payments by credit card

Do we think as a ratio of estimate to cost, that the government's estimate of an uncapped demand driven cost will be off by Cheaper Home Batteries program levels (3:1, but only because of modifications to rein in) or NDIS levels (I think sitting at around 5:1 or so)?
 
I have a CGT bill to pay this year as I sold an investment property, so come 31 Oct I am going to smash all of it onto my Amex platinum card for the free points, plus the interest free period as well.
 
This news of the Treasurer allowing credit card payments until 30th June next year is better than receiving a thank you from the fiscal fiend.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top