ATO (tax office) payments by credit card | Page 447 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

ATO (tax office) payments by credit card

twiningb

Imagine deciding that you won't support the only conceivable purpose for which people use your service.

:rolleyes:

coles525

Established Member
Flights
My Map
It says it is free in the FAQs FAQ - Easy Bill Pay. Edit, actually are those FAQs up to date as it says the ato is acceptable?
Things changed when the rate updated. Was once 1st $1k being fee free, but now ALL spend is 1.ish% rate....

My last payment (which I complained to them about, as payment took nearly 1 month to process!!) was less then $1k for the entire month.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Partner received an email from eBP within the last 20 minutes, saying the account has been suspended due to the nature of some transactions...

Not designed for funds transfer, or earning credit card points, nor should be used for these activities..

Contact them if we wish to use the account for "normal household bills" and budgeting.

Wonder what made them twitch? Especially since they updated their fees.
Same, same. And I haven't used it for a couple of months.

kyanar

Flights
My Map
For Amex, Amex themselves are probably the best option - they have a service called AccessLine which allows you to pay anyone (even overseas) who doesn't accept Amex by bank transfer, and they settle the transaction to your Amex (for a 2.15% fee). ATO accepts Amex directly though so no good for that.

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
For Amex, Amex themselves are probably the best option - they have a service called AccessLine which allows you to pay anyone (even overseas) who doesn't accept Amex by bank transfer, and they settle the transaction to your Amex (for a 2.15% fee). ATO accepts Amex directly though so no good for that.
Is that rate including or excluding GST?