Aquire Points on ASA Bookings

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by Ansett, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Ansett

Ansett Established Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Melbourne
    #1 Ansett, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
    Hi all

There has been a number of posts where people have not earned Aquire points on ASA Bookings as they were deemed ineligible.

Having reviewed the original terms and conditions it did not preclude ASA bookings only Classic Awards. I have spoken with the Aquire Team Yesterday about this and have finally received a follow up call this afternoon and below is the outcome ............

I have just received a phone call from Aquire team and they confirmed that ASA bookings were not part of the promotion however as some one had forgotten or neglected to include this in the email reply and the definition of eligible and ineligible fares then they will allow ASA's to earn Aquire points.

They have advised that this will take 2-3 weeks as they need to a sweep ALL accounts and then have the points applied.

All customers who had registered for Aquire and part of the early bird promotion will be eligible for the points. They will NOT need to request them as missing points.

So sometimes we can beat the big Red Roo :D :D :D

Have also posted this in the following thread post 258 but felt it deserved its own thread :D

http://www.australianfrequentflyer.com.au/community/qantas-frequent-flyer-program/qantas-launches-aquire-business-frequent-55588-26.html#post1049380

Also a thank you is owed to Medhead for pointing this out initially.

• Like Like x 4

2. kpc

kpc Senior Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Sydney
    Excellent news as all my mASAs have posted with a big fat 0 pts! Thanks for following it through with QF!