April Wine Tour - The Elder Tour to Rockford | Page 7 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

April Wine Tour - The Elder Tour to Rockford

CaptJCool

I'm arriving on Friday 5th April to make the weekend of it and am planning to have dinner at Hey Jupiter on Friday night if anyone is interested in joining. I've booked for 7:30pm but can probably expand the booking this far out.

Heading to Shobosho for lunch on Saturday 6th, too.

I'm also considering Africola.
Yes. Let’s pencil that in at Hey Jupiter

.....I’ll bring a Melbourne friend and need confirm with him

ALH

AFF Supporter
That looks more like a margarita.

A mimosa is one part champagne, one part citrus juice... not to be confused with a buck's fizz that is two parts champagne, one part orange juice .....
They are indeed Margaritas!

@JessicaTam RSA’d me in LRE after a heated discussion over cocktails. I actually wanted a Cosmopolitan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

CaptJCool

If you could let me know at the earliest possible convenience then I can amend the booking.

Very much looking forward to it.
Hey Sam

Yes there’ll be my friend and I. I spoke with him last night. So we are confirmed for Friday

Katie

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
We get in late on Fri night, staying at the Hilton, then the 7pm-ish flight back to BNE Sunday night.

Reactions: ALH

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pton1310