Answered - ANZ Corporate Scheme number | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Answered ANZ Corporate Scheme number

davekezza

When renewing Qantas Club that was joined using the ANZ Black Credit card it is now asking for my Corporate scheme number. Does anyone know what the ANZ Corporate scheme number is to renew?? Cheers

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
When renewing Qantas Club that was joined using the ANZ Black Credit card it is now asking for my Corporate scheme number. Does anyone know what the ANZ Corporate scheme number is to renew?? Cheers
Contact ANZ if you think that you need this information.

I hope that no one posts it here as it could be quickly abused.

Buzzard

AFF Supporter
I renew (when needed) under a corporate scheme. A public forum is not somewhere I would reveal that number.
I would be surprised if you got an answer.

jasonfungsing

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Did you sign up with the ANZ FF Black Card?

Spongbob

AFF Supporter
Nevertheless, it was an unusual question for a first post on AFF.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaivishhh