any new offers on the qantas amex premium card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceavoi

hi all. i was wondering if anyone new of any new offers/up coming offers on the qantas american express premium card before i activate my new application. im keen to hold off as the points bonuses are not great and the annual fee is abit stiff. should i hold off or take the plunge to take up there offer?
thanks

i've not seen them offer very attractive deals lately. i was lucky to get the card free for a year with 17.5K points thrown in.

now i've got the basic QF card fee free for life.

a better deal fro you may be the card services gold card (via most credit unions) for about $120 a yr for direct earn to QF. 1:1 earn rate for a visa card with a cap of 60K a year.

No.

But their is an Earth Pat Amex deal for 15K...but you still have to pay the $250 yearly fee..

The KF amex deal is still on to..10 K with 3 points per $ till end of Oct (just had my first years fee refunded too..so is now fee free for me in first year...and $125 (half-price) after that )

can you buy qantas vouchers rather then flights to get your 2 free tickets to the qantas lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back