any new offers on the qantas amex premium card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceavoi

hi all. i was wondering if anyone new of any new offers/up coming offers on the qantas american express premium card before i activate my new application. im keen to hold off as the points bonuses are not great and the annual fee is abit stiff. should i hold off or take the plunge to take up there offer?
thanks

i've not seen them offer very attractive deals lately. i was lucky to get the card free for a year with 17.5K points thrown in.

now i've got the basic QF card fee free for life.

a better deal fro you may be the card services gold card (via most credit unions) for about $120 a yr for direct earn to QF. 1:1 earn rate for a visa card with a cap of 60K a year.

No.

But their is an Earth Pat Amex deal for 15K...but you still have to pay the $250 yearly fee..

The KF amex deal is still on to..10 K with 3 points per $ till end of Oct (just had my first years fee refunded too..so is now fee free for me in first year...and $125 (half-price) after that )

can you buy qantas vouchers rather then flights to get your 2 free tickets to the qantas lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back