Answered - Any downsides on the Diner's Club Lounge access? | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Answered Any downsides on the Diner's Club Lounge access?

Big_fella1

Would love to get two more additional cards for the kids who are under 18. Any one know if they allow you to have two supplementary cards in the same name or just request a new extra card with printed initials and family name so that they match the boarding passes of the kids for free entry?
After being stung SGD$50 for my then 7-year old daughter to enter the lounge in SIN, I phoned Hyundai Card and asked if I could get an additional DC for my daughter. They asked her age and then laughed when I told them and said no. Academic now as Hyundai Card no longer issues DC. I guess you could make a mistake with your child's age as a mate of mine got a Gold AMEX (1990s) at 16 after catching his father with not his mother. Pretty sure they require ID now though.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLL