Android app not working? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Android app not working?

twiningb

Anyone else using the Android app and finding it not working the last few days?

It stopped showing my points history and offers, so I logged-out and now it won't log-in again. I enter my card number (either scanning, or entering directly) and it hits an error before proceeding to prompt for password.

I can log-in online through a browser just fine, and my AwardWallet account successfully refreshes Flybuys.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
There's an updated version today with a description of 'squashed a big bug'.

Maybe update - it worked for me!

AisleSeat

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Pretty sure a recent update broke something in this app. Now the feedback form doesn't trigger the keyboard when you click a field. Screenshot_20200915-160526-01.png

rainbowgirl

Established Member
Pretty sure a recent update broke something in this app. Now the feedback form doesn't trigger the keyboard when you click a field. View attachment 227476
That's really frustrating when it happens on any device. I hope the issue gets resolved soon. I can't believe they haven't changed that form so your number is automatically entered. If you're logged into the app the info should just come up automatically to save time.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

AisleSeat

Established Member
Flights
My Map
That's really frustrating when it happens on any device. I hope the issue gets resolved soon. I can't believe they haven't changed that form so your number is automatically entered. If you're logged into the app the info should just come up automatically to save time.
I don't think the form is a native part of the app; I think it's the same form from the website that's embedded in the app.