Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

An invitation from Lesley Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukh

I received this invitation 2 days ago.
Who else here is invited?
How many usually attend and is it worthwhile?

As one of our most valued members, I truly appreciate your continued involvement in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. To thank you, I would like to invite you to a cocktail function where I will share the latest program and business updates. The event will also give you the opportunity to meet with myself and members of my leadership team and ask us any questions you may have.

Date:Wednesday 8 October 2014
Time:6:00pm - 8:00pm
Venue:Tonic House Cellar
Address:386 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
Dress:Business Attire
RSVP:Thursday 2 October 2014
I hope you can join me at this event.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Yours sincerely
Lesley Grant
CEO Qantas Loyalty

Last edited:

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Qantas ran these last year as well and it was based on the number of points that were accumulated in individuals accounts for the previous 12 months. i.e. the highest earners got invites.

Do you have any idea how many QFF points you earned last year? (I'm guessing maybe financial year)

ukh

Qantas ran these last year as well and it was based on the number of points that were accumulated in individuals accounts for the previous 12 months. i.e. the highest earners got invites.

Do you have any idea how many QFF points you earned last year? (I'm guessing maybe financial year)

over 3,000,000

Lowjhg

I received this invitation 2 days ago.
Who else here is invited?
How many usually attend and is it worthwhile?

As one of our most valued members, I truly appreciate your continued involvement in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. To thank you, I would like to invite you to a cocktail function where I will share the latest program and business updates. The event will also give you the opportunity to meet with myself and members of my leadership team and ask us any questions you may have.

Date:Wednesday 8 October 2014
Time:6:00pm - 8:00pm
Venue:Tonic House Cellar
Address:386 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
Dress:Business Attire
RSVP:Thursday 2 October 2014
I hope you can join me at this event.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Yours sincerely
Lesley Grant
CEO Qantas Loyalty

You should certainly remove the 'RSVP' superlink in case you want to be invited back for a future session

Last edited:

JohnK

Veteran Member
These types of events can be worthwhile attending.

I have certainly found them informative.

ukh

done - thanks
please remove from yours as well

boomy

I got an invitation to the event that was last year but couldn't attend, it was in March IIRC. I guess I didn't make the cut this year.
P1 from day one but still didn't get to attend any official QF event. Maybe next year...

Mr_Orange

Established Member

Someone needs a ruddy grammar lesson (my bold). 'meet with myself' - excuse me, what? How about 'meet me'? What is it with this obsession with using 'myself' instead of 'me'?

<rant mode off> :)

Ansett

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
I find it interesting that it refers to Qantas Frequent Flyer Programme and not Qantas the Airline LOL :)

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program

My Bolding

And whilst I have been to one in the past certainly not expecting another invite :)

knasty

Do they listen to what you have to say, or try to convince you that their way is fairest and simplest?

BAM1748

I find it interesting that it refers to Qantas Frequent Flyer Programme and not Qantas the Airline LOL :)

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program

My Bolding

And whilst I have been to one in the past certainly not expecting another invite :)

They are two different things........Lesley Grant doesn't work for the airline?

Matt

JohnK

Veteran Member
But do they action changes of significance as a result of these meet and greets? :)
Have they actioned anything significant?

I would like to think these events have made some difference to some people.

pjm99au

Received an invite to the sydney event on the 7th. It's the wife's birthday and the boys cricket capping night. I feel an apology coming on

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle7153