Amex Qantas Premium Card: 80,000 Qantas Points + $200 back (ends 2 Feb 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinks485

Intern
I just saw on OZB that the Flight Hacks blog is promoting this offer, which isn't available by going to Amex directly or by referral.

Receive 80,000 bonus Qantas Points plus $200 back when you apply via Flight Hacks by 2 February 2021, are approved and spend $3,000 on your new card within the first 3 months (new Card Members only).

Qantas American Express Premium inclusions:​

• 80,000 bonus Qantas Points plus $200 back when you apply via our partner link and meet the spend and eligibility criteria
  • Two complimentary domestic passes to Qantas Club Lounges each membership year
  • Uncapped earn rate of 1 Qantas Points per $1 on card purchases (excl Govt spend which earns 0.5 point per $1), 2 Qantas Points per $1 on eligible Qantas products and services
  • Qantas Wine Premium membership, complimentary insurances and up to 4 additional cards for family members

Need to know:​

• $249 annual fee
  • Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion Card Members are eligible for this offer
    Other T&Cs apply
  • This special partner offer is only available until February 2021 – so don’t miss out.
(There's also a separate offer for Amex's top Qantas card, the Ultimate Card, which I've posted in a separate thread).

Surprised no one has commented on this thread - I think this deal is pretty good! 80k points for $49 effectively, plus all the other perks.

Anyway, a reminder that it ends Tuesday if anyone else is keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back