Amex Membership Rewards points not posting (last transaction 17 Jan 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Anyone else having issues with membership rewards points not posting?

Admittedly there are only a few transactions since but it is now over a week and still no membership rewards.

No activity on mine since I took out 5000 points on the 20th to my SQ account. Spent plenty since then though!

Add me to those that's had no points credit since the 19th of January (and like for others, plenty of spend since then).

Similarly also. Points from a transaction on the 19th but none from the transactions on the 20th onwards.

Richard.

Nothing here since the 20th - and then it's only the points from one transaction of three posted on that date.

I had a kind of similar delay last month. I thought it might be related to statement cut off date. No easy way to ask about your statement cut off but maybe just wondering if anyone can disprove a connection

I had a kind of similar delay last month. I thought it might be related to statement cut off date. No easy way to ask about your statement cut off but maybe just wondering if anyone can disprove a connection
My statement cut off date is around the 4th of the month.

My statement cut off date is around the 4th of the month.

That blows that theory then. Just noticed slow posting of points last month as well, must be coincidence that it was at about my statement cut off around the 20th.

Amex has that problem for a long time. But nothing to worry tho, they usually fix it in a week or two.

19th here but I'm thinking positive. My theory is they are busy doing a sweep to allocate bonus points for the new card signups and so the delay in normal point postings. I'm a glass half full kinda girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back