Card Promotions American Express Velocity Platinum Card 120K VFF Points & 120 SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIS_VA_HAWK

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Received the following email from Velocity last week - juicy offer of 120K points and 120SC on $3K spend within first three months. Normally the AMEX special offers have a condition that you've not held an AMEX for the past 18 months (which I'm unfortunately in) however I've not seen anything in the T&C's of this offer blacking me out.
Has anyone else received the same email and is anyone taking it up??

1628052310220.png

I'd jump on this but I have another 14 months to wait until eligible for sign on bonuses with Amex.

I'd jump on this but I have another 14 months to wait until eligible for sign on bonuses with Amex.
FYI further to this offer, the 120K Velocity points landed in my account after the first month. It will be interesting to see when the 120SC land as well. Check the T&C's on the email if you've received it from Velocity/Virgin.

FYI further to this offer, the 120K Velocity points landed in my account after the first month. It will be interesting to see when the 120SC land as well. Check the T&C's on the email if you've received it from Velocity/Virgin.
Wait so you were serving your 18 months and you still got this bonus?

I am also following along to see the results of receiving the sign up bonus if you already have a current Amex card.

Just checked on the Amex site and the T&C's definitely include the 18 months exclusion.

Last edited:
Wait so you were serving your 18 months and you still got this bonus?
Correct. The 120K points were credited days after I'd hit the spend requirement, however the SC are yet to drop. I'm going to follow that up as there was nothing in the T&C's to state the 18 month requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back