Theres a Reorganise button on the main screen, down the bottomI forwarded 2 flight itinerarirs to TW, separated by a month. They are part of the seme trip. How do I merge the 2 itineraries into 1 trip?
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
ThanksTheres a Reorganise button on the main screen, down the bottom
Or 'Edit' the flight/event and you can change the trip from there too.Thanks
Just tried again and it worked for both Accor Plus and All Accor.Sorry - I can't reproduce the issue and find no issues in the logs. Would you mind dropping us a support request via the app with the details you're trying to enter and we'll get that fixed up for you.
I think the notifications issue is an iOS level issue not an app issue.I really love the scannable ticket feature - it’s a very thoughtful addition! In case anyone hasn’t seen it, if you forward a ticket email with a QR code, TripWaffle will display the attachment with a ticket / scannable tag, and it seems to be stored on device for very fast access and works in offline mode. Nothing worse than having to dig through emails on a slow connection for PDFs to load.
Today I had a Jetstar flight cancelled and was rebooked onto Qantas. I forwarded a series of update emails and it handled the change of airline and booking reference perfectly - no duplicate flights or funny business. Thanks @tripwaffle !
The one feedback I have is that push notifications disappear once you tap them or open the app. Sometimes I want to look at the notification but accidentally open the app and then it’s gone. The information is generally there in the trip somewhere - things like gate changes, airport and traffic advice, and so on, but would it be worth having a notification/event list for a trip so that you can review the recent messages in app too in case you accidentally dismiss them?
