Alternative to TripIt = TripWaffle

I forwarded 2 flight itinerarirs to TW, separated by a month. They are part of the seme trip. How do I merge the 2 itineraries into 1 trip?
 
Just finished a month-long trip to Canada and Japan. Although there were some snafus, they were easily fixed, and overall the updates, tracking and organisation of events etc was fantastic. A great tool, well executed and constantly evolving!
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Sorry - I can't reproduce the issue and find no issues in the logs. Would you mind dropping us a support request via the app with the details you're trying to enter and we'll get that fixed up for you.
Just tried again and it worked for both Accor Plus and All Accor.
No idea what the problem was the last time.
Was Firefox both times, first time on a PC, second on a MacBook.
 
Minor things but it looks like the annual stats for a hotel show the total number rather than the annual number.
I think QF1syd to lhr is totalling as a single flight when it is two flights.
Rather than exceptions, an option to put in a visa or exception with a date would be handy. Eg I have a ten year US visa, a 1 year India business visa and an ABTC.
A feature on upgrades would be nice but only for looking at stats.
A link to your sources on maps and lounges would be handy. Eg to help find access rules etc. certainly a function best outsourced.
I am looking forward to getting Claude connected but scared it may stuff things things up.
Another nice feature would be a work, leisure or mixed tick which will help tighten visa requirements and provide richer stats.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top