Alternative to TripIt = TripWaffle

I forwarded 2 flight itinerarirs to TW, separated by a month. They are part of the seme trip. How do I merge the 2 itineraries into 1 trip?
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I forwarded 2 flight itinerarirs to TW, separated by a month. They are part of the seme trip. How do I merge the 2 itineraries into 1 trip?
Theres a Reorganise button on the main screen, down the bottom
 
Just finished a month-long trip to Canada and Japan. Although there were some snafus, they were easily fixed, and overall the updates, tracking and organisation of events etc was fantastic. A great tool, well executed and constantly evolving!
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top