Airwise Discussion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
Airwise Discussion Forum

I ended up there the other day while surfing on the internet.

Seems to have some interesting topics, but I don't have the time to look at all of them and evaluate. There is a section on Qantas but only 1 recent post.

I have noticed profile d000t. Memberlist seems to have been disabled. Is anyone else here on aff a member of the airwise discussion forum? Do you know anyone that is a member of airwise discussion forum?

If you have been on the airwise discussion forum, I would be interested in your thoughts of the airwise forum?
 

serfty

Veteran Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
43,938
Solutions
14
Points
3,300
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
JohnK said:
... If you have been on the airwise discussion forum, I would be interested in your thoughts of the airwise forum?
Is that wise? :D
 

Yada Yada

Established Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,877
Points
0
JohnK said:
Airwise Discussion Forum

I ended up there the other day while surfing on the internet.

Seems to have some interesting topics, but I don't have the time to look at all of them and evaluate. There is a section on Qantas but only 1 recent post.

I have seen the name of this forum when Googling so I guess it gets a good number of posts.

By default I couldn't see anything in the QF forum and while the DJ forum indicated 87 threads, I could only see 5 when I went into it. Then I found that by default the forum software is set to show only the last 2 months of posts. Changing this made everything appear.

I probably won't join up - I already spend enough time on the few forums that I do visit! :(
 
Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
serfty said:
JohnK said:
... If you have been on the airwise discussion forum, I would be interested in your thoughts of the airwise forum?
Is that wise? :D
No, not really.

Just thought that I would waste some more time and notch up a few more posts in the process. :roll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)


Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Top