Airwise Discussion Forum

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by JohnK, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Due to inactivity, this thread is no longer open for new posts. You can still join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one. Alternatively, please contact a Moderator if you have new information you wish to be added to this thread.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Airwise Discussion Forum

I ended up there the other day while surfing on the internet.

Seems to have some interesting topics, but I don't have the time to look at all of them and evaluate. There is a section on Qantas but only 1 recent post.

I have noticed profile d000t. Memberlist seems to have been disabled. Is anyone else here on aff a member of the airwise discussion forum? Do you know anyone that is a member of airwise discussion forum?
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

If you have been on the airwise discussion forum, I would be interested in your thoughts of the airwise forum?

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Is that wise? :D

3. Yada Yada

Yada Yada Established Member

Dec 6, 2004
    1F
    I have seen the name of this forum when Googling so I guess it gets a good number of posts.

By default I couldn't see anything in the QF forum and while the DJ forum indicated 87 threads, I could only see 5 when I went into it. Then I found that by default the forum software is set to show only the last 2 months of posts. Changing this made everything appear.

I probably won't join up - I already spend enough time on the few forums that I do visit! :(

4. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah kind of a crappy forum for AU

5. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    No, not really.

Just thought that I would waste some more time and notch up a few more posts in the process. :roll: