Airwise Discussion Forum

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by JohnK, Dec 13, 2005.

1. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Airwise Discussion Forum

I ended up there the other day while surfing on the internet.

Seems to have some interesting topics, but I don't have the time to look at all of them and evaluate. There is a section on Qantas but only 1 recent post.
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

I have noticed profile d000t. Memberlist seems to have been disabled. Is anyone else here on aff a member of the airwise discussion forum? Do you know anyone that is a member of airwise discussion forum?

If you have been on the airwise discussion forum, I would be interested in your thoughts of the airwise forum?

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Is that wise? :D

3. Yada Yada

Yada Yada Established Member

Dec 6, 2004
    1F
    I have seen the name of this forum when Googling so I guess it gets a good number of posts.

By default I couldn't see anything in the QF forum and while the DJ forum indicated 87 threads, I could only see 5 when I went into it. Then I found that by default the forum software is set to show only the last 2 months of posts. Changing this made everything appear.

I probably won't join up - I already spend enough time on the few forums that I do visit! :(

4. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah kind of a crappy forum for AU

5. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    No, not really.

Just thought that I would waste some more time and notch up a few more posts in the process. :roll: