Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  More…

Airport Transfer

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by dgruber, Oct 21, 2005.

1. dgruber

dgruber Intern

Oct 8, 2005
    Can anyone recommend an Airport Transfer Company from Brighton to Tullamarine airport. Thanks
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I live in Patterson Lakes and rather than pay the $100 cab fare I either:

•Throw a carton of Duty Free Cigarettes at Son in law to pick me up,
    •Take the train to Spencer St, then Skybus (actually quite efficient) for a total of about $20. (~30 mins longer than Taxi)
    •For AM outbound Journies I hire a car from the city and drive it home. Then drive it to the airport in the morning. Costs ~$65 total (inc fuel & citylink) (Sometime do this inboud, but then have to lay off the HP's)

3. tuapekastar

tuapekastar Established Member

Mar 16, 2005
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
  4. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    More than that, I am quite prejudiced.

I have been travelling on a frequent basis for more than 10 years and have had so many bad experiences that I have a huge aversion to cabs/'hire cars' and the like.

I still use cabs, but only when I need to, aside from "hire cars" any other option is better. (I WON'T use hire cars. )

I have used the FAPAS twice; I have even been picked up from my home (helps that one of the Guys lives 300 metres from my home in the same street). Public transport is more efficient. (Disclaimer, I would not use Public transport after 9pm evenings).