AFF on Air Discussion thread | Page 7 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

AFF on Air Discussion thread

AFF Editor

Editor
Flights
My Map

timjohns

Flights
My Map
Hi Matt and All - just me or is Ep 32 not coming through on app subscriptions for others? Not picking up in Apple Podcasts app on iOS or my usual Overcast feed.

Understanding that I can manually listen via the embedded player on the main page.... which I will do now :) but thought I’d mention in case there was a problem with the RSS feed

AFF Editor

Editor
Flights
My Map
Hi Matt and All - just me or is Ep 32 not coming through on app subscriptions for others? Not picking up in Apple Podcasts app on iOS or my usual Overcast feed.

Understanding that I can manually listen via the embedded player on the main page.... which I will do now :) but thought I’d mention in case there was a problem with the RSS feed
We are aware of this issue and are investigating.

ashmidalia

Well it looks like, at least for the next few episodes, we'll be reminiscing about the good old days when we could travel overseas. :p

Good questions. I'll talk about this in the next episode, which goes out on Saturday.
Just listened to the episode - thanks Matt! Interesting interviews as always too. How’s the travel agent doing himself in the current circumstances?

LPS144

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fwh